This week has been eventful and wonderful!!! As it would be for any missionary the week of conference! YAY sooo happy! I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did! There was no falling asleep for me this year! I hope we can all reflect on something that spoke to us while super, awesome, amazing, servants of Jesus Christ spoke to us! And if we didn't get the chance to watch or listen to it, then we can go back on one of the greatest sites ever(LDS.org) and read some. I already have:)
Okay so some main points that I got that I think can apply to everyone (these either could have been from General Conference, Women's Conference, when Vocal Point came for a devotional, or when Sister Burton(Relief Society president) came):
- What shall I do to be born of God?
- Is there more I can do?
- Is the Gospel of Jesus Christ working for you?
- What is holding be back from progressing?
- Be the person you want to marry.
- Am I really a daughter(son) of thee? Therefore what.
- Let your light so shine and be an example of the believers:) (my fav love that prophet)
- Write a scripture on your heart each week and ponderize it
- Ask everyday and night what I can do to serve people around me.
- Let your mom and dad know how much you love them(the letters are coming mom and dad I promise!)
We (Zone 51) lost some of our most cherished member at the MTC to the mission field!: like the Croatians, the 2 Slovenes, and our 12 week unfortunate Macedonians (who were supposed to get their Visa's 3 weeks ago but couldn't because the Siberian refugees). I guess that's not a bad place to lose them to. But on a happier note, you could say Christmas happened at the MTC because we got new missionaries in our Zone. We have like 8 new Croatians, 6 of which are girls (which is amazing because the last group of Croatians was 12 boys), also some new Bulgarians, and one new Slovenian sister (poor girl). It was seriously the best. They are all so cute and kind.
Thanks for all your sweet kind letters and notes and packages.
I am the luckiest human in the WORLD!
Love you all!
-Sestra Baxter
No comments:
Post a Comment