Okay the day has finally come to leave the MTC! When I got here I expected to have 6 nice weeks here but then I realized to learn Czech you need 9 weeks.....
So my flight plans . . . I leave Monday at 8:30 am. I would have preferred to leave here at 3 am ( I miss waking up early) but it's okay. Then I go to Dallas then London then PRAGUE!!!! YAY!!
I feel like I haven't talked about my companion enough, because I really do spend most time with the Starsis, but every moment that I get to spend with her I am so blessed! Jenalyn Thiriot is one of the cutest, outgoing, most spiritual humans ever! She really did make are whole zone cry when she talked on Sunday! I am going to miss her so much! We get crazier and weirder each day at the MTC!
This week I have reflected of how far I have come. One specific thing I looked back on is, somehow I got a hold of some of my old flashcards. (After awhile of writing and studying flashcards, I realized I don't really learn from them and have kind of changed the way I memorize words by writing them on a white board multiple times and erasing) anyways, I realized I knew almost every word in that set of flashcards. I am a very slow learner, but I know that Heavenly Father has quickened my pace. He is awake and aware of me. He knows I need help, and He has helped me learn Czech this whole time--every step, every word, every verb conjugation, every case, every hacek or charka. Through this process, I know that the enabling power of the atonement is real!
Sestra Baxter
As happy as I am to get out, I really cannot deny all of the great times I have had here! It has been such a wonderful experience, and I have gotten to be with the best of people--like the wonderful zone, branch presidency, the Starsis, and my wonderful companion.
Fantastic Mr. Fox comes up a ton, that is pretty much what my humor has turned into. Also, for entertainment I have found out this snapping game where you throw like your snapping hands at someone and they catch. It is like so fun!! (I probably didn't explain that very well)
I know way too much about the males species... I think I know more about men than I do about women. Poor Starsis Hudson got surgery.. I'd rather not tell you why..
Also I have seen a ton of people that I know in the MTC. That is always the happiest. I've seen Brittany Hulme, Jaxon Fillmore, Andrea Keller, Azure Scott, Bronson Stollworthy (he also has a long MTC stay ahead). Also Dallin from Dixie :)
Pray and take care of the earth always:)
Sestra Baxter
No comments:
Post a Comment