Oh! My heart was singing loudly today! NATURE!
Ha ha. I wish we could contact in these forests sometimes. But also I feel like I would get way too distracted with the trees and rocks. Haha. So it's maybe better for me to be on streets where I don't really care. But this is the place where The Chronicles of Narnina was filmed. So happy! Besides this was a way cool day we had with the Bishop and his family.
| Competing with City of Rocks? Maybe? |
Missionary work is going pretty great. Sestra Peterson is feeling a lot healthier, so that is wonderful. Sestra Peterson and I are so so happy about Solomon. He is literally so golden. I have never ever met someone so prepared. No problems with Chasity, and no problems with The Word of Wisdom. He still has on plans to be baptized on the 11th of March. We would say his only barrier is attending church meetings so you pray for him to come. He couldn't make it last week because he was in Prague. But he said for sure he is coming this next week. We are building out our teaching pool a lot and working with members which is pretty cool because it has been pretty cool and spiritual so far.
Here are some things to check out:
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.... because if you will do this you will want to save the trees and pray always.
S Laskou,
Sestra Baxter
That's so cool. Love Narnia. Keep up the good work, Karina. You are a wonderful example to me.
ReplyDelete