I have news. I will get to train a sweet new sister in Pardubice. JSEM TAK ŠŤASTNA or "I am soo happy." My blessed Sestra Cade will be going to Prague with Sestra Hill and blending in. They will do so wonderful. They are both so bold, teach by the spirit, and, in general, they are such wonderful missionaries!
I really am excited (for my new missionary) I think her name is Sestra Peterson. She will be coming in at a time when all of our investigators are able to meet again because it is after that holidays.
We met with George with the senior missionary couple, the Holts, last week. He decided to have his family living in Ghana start meeting with the missionaries. And this other investigator named Jakub is seriously one of the most prepared investigators I've had on my mission. I am so thankful for life. I know God is real more than I have have in my life. My relationship with him is literally the best thing I have. I know He loves each of you and listens to your prayers.
Also any advice would be super.
SO MUCH LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU ALL!
--
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.... because if you will do this you will want to save the trees and pray always.
S Laskou,
Sestra Baxter
No comments:
Post a Comment