But for real, all of conference was about repenting and joy! The coolest thing about that is they go hand-in-hand. I learn that more everyday. So watch this talk because it's way happy, and she is way bold and awesome: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2016/10/the-great-plan-of-redemption?lang=eng. Also this one is bomb: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2016/10/repentance-a-joyful-choice?lang=eng . Also: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2016/10/fourth-floor-last-door?lang=eng
Okay maybe everyone should just watch every single one. They all had something I needed to hear. I know it would be the same for you.
So we also had MLC in Prague, and I was not feeling so hot that morning. Ha ha. Thankfully, I made it till after MLC, but the rest of the day, I was throwing up. But let me tell you, Prague is the best place to get sick. I could not be more thankful for the kindness that everyone shared. For example, while I was sick I received from my mission president and his wife and other missionaries: blankets, pillows, tea, cookies, a personal package delivery from my mission president, calls, getting to stay with the Morgans one of the best senior couples on this earth. If I did not know I was loved before, then I know now!!
We met with some of our awesome investigators, still L____, R____, and F_____. We are still working with them and getting their foundation built very strong.
But I am grateful that I am healthy now, and pray that I will never be sick again for the rest of my mission because that stops the work from moving forward, and that is sad. So anyways, love you all. Have a great week. Much love I send to you.
---
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.... because if you will do this, you will want to save the trees and pray always.
S Laskou,
Sestra Baxter
| Get ready . . . |
| . . . throw! |
No comments:
Post a Comment