"Prague Walk" -- October 3, 2016


We had a wonderful week in Prague, Hradec, Kralove , as well as Pardubice.
Even though we were out of our area for quite a while, it was still as hopping as ever.

Exchanges were so great. We had the Prague Sisters "teach us." After, Sister Manners was like, "That is why Prague is on fire even though it just opened up this transfer." Those three Sister are beautiful inside and out and their dedication to the Lord is inspiring. I am not worried about a single one of them. I had the opportunity to be with Sister Brown. She is amazing, and she can testify! I think that is why Greenies are so powerful. That is what they are taught and know how to do. It invites the spirit in a way I think older missionaries forget. 

When we were in Pardubice. We taught lessons with D_____, L___, F_____, O___.


D______. We are praying that he starts have a "fire desire" about the gospel. That is what we fasted for on Sunday. He didn't make it to church so we are just still working things out with him

L____ is doing awesome. We are learning to control the talking even. But, I think with our short lessons she is starting to realize how important it is to keep it focused on God. 

F____ is an investigator who speaks great English and met with Sister Huylar and Boza when they served here together. We talked about God and His nature. It was so exciting to tell him because he thinks we are an experiment of aliens in the sky. It will take time and experience, but his testimony will for sure grow! 

O____ is from Romania and as soon as we set up with him, we thought of our awesome member G_______ from Romania. We speak to G______ in Czech but to O____ we speak English. So our whole lesson we would translate what we said in English to Czech and then we would ask questions and they would speak in Romanian. Also, the spirit talked to each of us and it was one of the best lesson I've been a part of!

Because Sister Manners served in Prague for 6 month, and we got permission from our mission president, she was so kind to take me on my first Prague
Walk. A Prague Walk is what all the new missionaries do when they get into the country. For me, it was a little different because I don't have a full half year left on my mission. I was able to reflect on how special and blessed I am to be called to a country with such character and love. I start to get so teary eyed every time I think of the grace of God that has been part of my life. Wow. It is the most special experience to let the Lord choose your life. He will make you do things you didn't know you could do, or maybe didn't even want to do. But He is the master mind, and the Superior Creator and He can make you perfect. I have never know in my life with such a surety that God is there and that his Son Jesus Christ made it possible to return back to Him. I know that Jesus lives and that this gospel is perfect. I have never been more in love with my mission at anytime.

-- 
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.... because if you will do this you will want to save the trees and pray always.
S Laskou,

Sestra Baxter



Prague Walk

Prague Walk


Prague Walk


Prague Walk






No comments:

Post a Comment