You are the very best! Like there has not been one missionary on this earth or will be one on this earth that has a better support system than me. Literally, I cannot thank everyone enough for you time, money, and examples getting me here. The Dear elders pile in everyday (which sometimes I feel bad for my Starsi's) Thanks for the sports updates(GO DUCKS), articles, poems, touring ideas. fun earthly facts, song lyrics, stories, and thoughts of your hearts....They are beautiful! Each one of your lives is so unique and to think of all the events in your life have lead you to where and to who you are now. It is beautiful. Heavenly Father has molded us, his spirit children, with different situations in life to be who he wants us to be. I know He is all knowing and He knows each of our beautiful spirits which is how I kind of wanted to go into my letter today.
Wow, I have been so blessed to be around such spiritually blessed people. Of course I have been my whole life, but I don't think I have ever understood that we are literally spirits as much as I do know. I can not think of a better way to put it. We are seriously like Avatar the Last Airbender. We are all avatars on this earth.Though we need to accomplish elements we MUST become in touch with our spiritual being before we can fully use the powers of the elements. No it is not easy to get in touch with our spiritual beings, but it is essential to control and get in touch with it to become the Avatar we and our Heavenly Father wants us to be.
So that investigator I told you about was actually my teacher. She is so cute and kind. Her name is Sestra Donaldson not Vendee! Also I have another teacher named Sestra Godfrey she is pretty good too! She is more firm which me and my Starsi's need. Yes there is also Bratr Knapp.
Fun things me and my companions do in the MTC: (Shoutout to Carrie Nelson's suggestions)
- check the give-away boxes on all the floors of the MTC. (Better than Instagram giveaways because you actually can win.)
- We also like to sing song in the showers which is GREATTT! (Also I have attached a list of song lyrics I would love to have but no pressure.)
- Oh, I love to play that sand volleyball. And yes Mom, I am actually doing a decent job at playing--even though you pretty much told me I was bad one time)
I feel spiritually uplifted, with a slight sign of a the District 51 plague (aka the common cold). But otherwise I'm great. The package was also fantastic like everyone was so jealous. And I also went through the temple for the first time with glasses. Wow. I thought it couldn't get anymore beautiful. Also, did you guys know you can pretty much see BYU's campus from the temple-what?? (B-west hurry and transfer here I might be able to see you from the temple.)
Love everybody so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment