Click for audio message from Sestra Baxter.
MLC was great. It wasn't as scary as I thought, even though I feel like my Czech level drops to my first transfer whenever I am around a lot of missionaries. I feel really honored to be in a leadership position. And even though I feel like I don't know what I am doing, I am confident God does. Looking back now, I always have admired God's work. Especially with my mission. He has really pushed me out of my comfort zone, but it has taught me so much.
We are probably going to change D_____'s baptismal date again so he can
| The river in Pardubice. Our apartment is on the left behind that tree |
Our other foreigners are doing well, like L____ and R____. L___ is from Slovakia. We found her contacting on family history, and she has two sweet little kids. A___, age 9 and E___, age 7. We have been going to her house with two members, and she loves reading from the church website. Before we could teach her the Restoration, she told us everything about that and Lucy, Joseph Smith's wife. R___is from Syria and is Muslim. We just got everything in his language, so we are excited to start teaching him more stuff in a way he understands.
| Emailing from the library in Hradec Kralove. |
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
Sestra Baxter
| The Holts. They are angels and sooo wise. |
| I could listen to the Holts tell about history all day. |
| Braun's Nativity Scene |
| If it would have had color |
No comments:
Post a Comment