September 12, 2016 -- "I love the first week of transfers"

 It is so well here in Pardubice. I love the first week of transfers,  learning how
Ti jo my companion, though.
to work with your companion and teaching and setting the area on fire. Always i____. We were able to meet with and talk to on the streets so many people. So many people are ready to hear about the Gospel in these parts. So I have been very blessed since coming here. I was sad leaving Liberec because our wonderful investigator L___ is going to be baptized but here, as well, they have D______ on a baptismal date. It is truly humbling to see another person who has been humble and prepared to enter the gate of baptism. He is from Ghana, and we helped him move to his new apartment for the year.  We had a way cool lesson with him about family history. Wow, every time I have taught family history on my mission, it just brings the spirit. 



On Saturday, we had an activity where all the member from the Czech Republic, past missionaries, and their families got together and did service. We did it at this center in a little village of Nova Paka called "zivot bez bariary" which is "life without barriers."  They house a ton of people who can't walk on their own. It was so fun. It is seriously like a big family here in the Czech Republic. I feel so special I can be a part of it. I love these people. I have been starting to realize how these people have literally changed my life around, and I will forever be a different person.  From the sweetest diligent member traveling and hour and a half to church each week or to the person who yells at us on the street, I am so thankful that I can teach these people about the nature of God, and then invite them to find it for themselves. 

Being a sister training leader is actually pretty fun. We have the sweetest, most diligent sisters. I am so thankful that I can serve with them and learn with them. They are so prepared for what the Lord has in store for them. I am so thankful I can be here and serve. I love to serve.


S Laskou, 
Sestra Baxter

-- 
Save the Trees and Pray Always
Sestra Baxter










No comments:

Post a Comment