August 29, 2016 -- "Bits and pieces"

Sestra Baxter had transfers this week.  So there was no "general" email to share.  We've grabbed these "bits and pieces" from some short emails Sestra Baxter sent to her mom and little sister.

"Matko, hello.  I wondered why you sent me a white handkerchief.  But we will have a temple dedication on Sundayyyy. IOt is soo happy.  It is only 2 hours away for member's in Liberec."





* * * 

"I am doing great.  My year mark was last week. I wouldn't even have remembered it, but my district leader has it on a paper somewhere. They threw a party and bought me a way old camera from here.  They are probably the best district ever."

"Also Sister Huylar is such a good companion. I will miss her so much. She made this transfer fly. We will be wayyy good friends after the mission. . . . I remember the first day I got to the MTC perfectly.  And when I got to Washington and the Czech Republic. Sister I hope you serve a mission."

"We have this man on date named L____.  We are helping him quit smoking. He was smoking twenty cigarettes a day. Then we had to cut down to eight and now five. It is sooo good. He is changing his life. It is the best seeing the Atonement doing some magic. Jesus is the best .  Like, literally, there were many before Him, and also there were many afterwards. But none were greater. I am so convinced that this is His work. I know He lives, walking these streets of the Czech Republic."


-- 
Save the Trees and Pray Always
Sestra Baxter





No comments:

Post a Comment