Ahoj to my Fav Family and Friends,
Thanks soo much for you emails. I can not tell you how much they lift my spirits each week. I love hearing about school, jobs, missions, and your lives. I promise I will try to get to you as soon as possible.
I finally started understanding people. But then this whole last week our investigators didn't call us. No one would even talk to us long enough for me to practice my Czech. Also before we tract houses we usually leave letters saying when we will be back. When we went back there while it was snowing there was one of our letters. It looked like it was written on in blood "Ne mam zajem." My least favorite Czech words that mean "I don't have interest" Wow, it was so hard. I was like, "What the heck are we doing wrong?" Then I read something in this letter thing called the "Riccardo Letter." It said a mission is about doing what you are told, when you are told. Heavenly Father knows where each future investigator lives and their names. But we need to be trusted servants first. We need to do what is right, even when it is hard and that is how Heavenly Father measures our worthiness. Hard times truly do make you stronger and the Lord knows this and that is why they exist.
The hardness of this past week was all made up by today when all of the sudden our investigators called us back. Pople stopped to talk to us on the streets. We set up appointments, got numbers, in the midst of the beautiful snow storm in town square. Serving a mission is the very best and the biggest roller coaster ride I have been on. Anyone who is thinking about doing it. DO IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment