Before I start my email I would just like to talk about traveling on trains and how that is one of the best things in life. Of course the Gospel and family and friends is way before that, but wow!! I feel like Harry Potter every time I get on a train, and since it snowed here its gotten even better. I would recommend any person to travel vlakem or other words by the means of the train.
This last week went awesome. I become more and more in love with these people everyday and have no doubts this is were I was supposed to serve a mission. Trains, buses, the food, the buildings, the trees , and nature, how blessed am I!
We are also working with some AMAZING less actives: Michal and Sestra Daskova. We met with both of them this past week and had great lesson which it was mostly because they shared their testimonies about Jesus Christ and God. Sestra Daskova is now solid and is helping us with a Film Festival. Of course all the movies staring will be Mormon Messages in our Church building!
I know that Heavenly Father loves you all and knows you by your names. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ will bless your lives and help you do things that are physically, emotionally, and spiritually impossible. Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. Through his atonement each of you can return to live with your Heavenly Father.
For people who would love my address
Letters:
Badeniho 1
160 00 Praha 6
Czech Republic
160 00 Praha 6
Czech Republic
Packages:
Badeniho 1
160 00 Praha
Czech Republic
160 00 Praha
Czech Republic
Pick up litter and Try to be like Jesus
Na shledanou
Sestra Baxter
No comments:
Post a Comment