Ahoj,
This was a super great week in the Washington Tacoma mission. Thanksgiving was AWESOME. We went to three different dinners. (No wonder sisters gain so much weight. Ha ha. Thankfully, I still weigh less then I did in the MTC.) The Whitesides, Valentines, and Edwards each had us over for Thanksgiving.
So our investigator Jim passed his interview!! He is getting baptized next Saturday. It's hard to even say you took part of that work when people are just so prepared by God and other members. I will probably cry. He is such a great human and deserves this so much!
An amazing story: We got a referral from this member we tried to contact her but she never called us back.. the usual.. But then SHE CALLED US BACK...we went over to her house and got to know her. She mentioned she feels like everything in her life has fallen apart. She said her boyfriend just moved out, and she is lonely. She started getting health problems. I expressed after that I was surprised how much the Lord was working in her life. Snd she was like "What? Why does it feel like God is punishing me?" My companion turned to Ether 12:27. She read it and said, "This is ME. Why isn't my name in here?" It was so great, and the spirit was there so strong. She didn't come to church on Sunday :( But we will get her next week for sure!
I love Washington and being a missionary!
Also watch the new Christmas video it is the cutest!
--
Save the Trees and Pray Always
Sestra Baxter
No comments:
Post a Comment