"A letter from Libor" -- 06 March 2017




Sestra Baxter did not send out a public letter this week. So here is a letter and some pictures we received today from a Czech member, Libor Doležal.

* * * 
Good morning Mrs. Baxter,

Your amazing daughter, Sister Baxter asked me to send you photos. 

My name is Libor Doležal. I come from the Czech republic, Region of Pardubice, where she is serving last days of her mission. I have been a member of the church for 2 years. I know that meeting missionaries changed my life and learning gospel is the best thing. I am thankful for that and for listening to the message of the missionaries. 

I am happy that I had an opportunity to meet an angel sister Baxter last summer at Priest mountain close to Karlštejn Castle

She is a great and amazing woman! She is an example for all the people in the Czech republic. I will miss her!

I am happy I can send you photos: Priest mountain, Karlštejn castle, Liberec, Sychrov castle, Náchod, Hradec Králové, Prague and Choceň.

I am wishing you and your family a good time!


Best regards,



Libor Doležal

















No comments:

Post a Comment